Employee Communication: Gender Pay Gap Reporting
Greencroft Bottling is an employer required by law to carry out Gender Pay Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.
This involves carrying out six calculations that show the difference between the average earnings of men and women in our organisation; it will not involve publishing individual employee’s data.
We are calculating the:
– Mean and median gender pay gap
– Mean and median bonus pay gap
– Proportion of females receiving a bonus
– Proportion of males and females in each quartile
We are required to publish the results on our own website and a government website. We will do this within one calendar year of April 5th 2019.
We can use these results to assess:
– The levels of gender equality in our workplace
– The balance of male and female employees at different levels
– How effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded
The challenge in our organisation and across Great Britain is to eliminate any gender pay gap.
Our full report (April 2019) is available here: April 2019 communication_GenderPay